PM Kisan Yojana list: PM Kisan E-kyc: PM Kisan Central Government provides assistance to farmers through several government schemes. One such farmer-friendly scheme is the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Under this scheme, farmers will get Rs.2000 every year in 3 installments totaling Rs. 6000 assistance is given directly in the bank account. So far, total 14 installments have been given to farmers under this scheme. PM Kisan Yojana list 2023 is given information on why to check. If your name is not in this list then e-kyc update should be processed soon.
PM Kisan Yojana list
- So far 14 installments have been given under PM Kisan Yojana
- The 15th installment of this scheme will come in the month of November
- Before the 15th instalment, three things are very important for farmers to do
- Assistance of Rs.2000 per month
PM Kisan Under this scheme, the central government transfers Rs 6,000 per year to the accounts of the registered farmers and so far more than 8.5 crore farmers have benefited from this scheme. The last installment of this scheme was deposited in the farmers’ accounts on July 27. Now the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be deposited. Let us know when the farmers will get the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
15th installment will come in November
According to the information, the money of the 15th installment of PM Kisan Yojana can be deposited in the bank account of farmers till November 27 this year, PM Kisan but one thing is important that only those farmers who have registered themselves for PM Kisan Yojana will get this money. Before the 15th instalment, three things are necessary for farmers to do, because if these things are not done, your installments are guaranteed to get stuck.
Online Application for PM Kisan Yojana
- First of all visit PM Kisan official website pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on Farmer Corner option in this website.
- Then select the option of New Farmer Registration.
- Then click on the option applicable to you between Rural Farmer Registration or Urban Farmer Registration.
- Then enter Aadhaar number, mobile number and select the state.
- Then enter the OTP number on the mobile.
- Then fill the bank, Aadhaar card information including state and district by selecting other details.
- After this click on submit button for Aadhaar authentication
- Documents related to agriculture and land have to be uploaded online.
- After filling all the information and uploading the document click on save button.
- After this application confirmation message will appear on the screen so you can do your registration.
PM Kisan E-kyc
E-kyc is mandatory for every farmer to avail PM Kisan Yojana. You can visit VCE, CSC center of your village to get E-kyc done. Also you can do it from the official website of PM Kisan Yojna. The steps are as follows.
- To do E-kyc first of all PM Kisan Yojana official website pmkisan.gov.in has to be opened.
- Then click on E-kyc tab in this website.
- You have to enter your Aadhaar number to do OTP Based Ekyc in it .
- After that you can do E-kyc easily with further simple processing.
PM Kisan Yojana Official Website : View