PM Labor Pension Scheme 2023
PM Labor Pension Scheme 2023: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi (PM-SYM) is a popular pension scheme for unorganized sector workers in India. The scheme was launched by the government in 2019 to provide a monthly pension for eligible workers. monthly income of less than Rs. 15,000 and 60 years age workers are eligible for the scheme. the scheme is being implemented and run by the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
PM Labor Pension Scheme 2023 Apply Online
It is a social security scheme for workers in the unorganized sector, like street vendors, rickshaw pullers, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, ragpickers, domestic workers, washermen, home-based workers, own account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) pension scheme benefits
- Monthly Pension: Eligible workers will receive a monthly pension of Rs. 3,000.
- Minimum Contribution: The minimum contribution required is Rs. 55 per month only.
- Government Support: The Government is made by the worker contribution.
- Automatic Enrollment: eligible workers will be automatically enrolled in the scheme by the government.
- Easy Access: The scheme is easy to access and can be availed through Common Service Centers (CSCs).
- Tax Benefits: The scheme is eligible for tax deductions under Section 80CCD of the Income Tax Act.
Toll-free number: 18002676888
PMSYM PM Labor Pension Scheme is one of the best pension schemes that provide financial security to unorganized workers through monthly pensions in bank accounts.
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.