Palak Mata Pita Yojana By Gujarat Government
Palak Mata Pita Yojana By Gujarat Government: Palak Mata Pita Yojana Social Welfare and Tribal Department Nathrao No:BC A/1078 /1755 /dated 26/12/1978 implemented in certain areas of the State thereafter Social Justice and Empowerment Department Resolution No.Anth/102008/N.Ba/01. Although. Effective from 29/8/2009 in the entire state of Gujarat.
|Name of Scheme||Palak Mata Pita Yojana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Assistance||Rs 3000 per month is provided by the government in the child’s account.|
|Beneficiary||All orphans, destitute, children belonging to parents of Gujarat state.|
Eligibility Criteria Of Palak Mata Pita Yojana
- A monthly allowance of Rs.3000/- is paid to the next of kin, guardian or relative who takes care of the orphans of the child whose mother and father have both died or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried. This foster parent scheme assistance is paid from DBT.
- Foster parents scheme covers children aged 0 to 18 years whose parents are not alive or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried.
- Annual income of foster parents in rural areas is Rs. 27000/- above and in urban area Rs. Exceeding 36000/- should be submitted along with the application.
- Children aged 03 to 06 years taken up by foster parents are to be admitted to Anganwadis and children above 06 years of age are to be given compulsory school education.
- The guardian of the applicant has to produce a certificate from the school/institute that studies are in progress every year.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Document List
- Birth certificate of orphan child
- Death certificate of parents
- If the mother is alive and has remarried, a certificate from a government officer attesting that the mother has remarried.
- Bonafide certificate of the child’s school (Certificate that the child is studying)
- Bank account details of the child (On approval of the application, an order will be issued whereby the foster parents can open a joint bank account with the child.)
- Example of annual income of foster parents
- Copy of foster parent’s Aadhaar Card, Election Card and Ration Card.
- Photo of foster parent with child.
- Attested copy of joint bank account passbook of child and foster parents.
- Attested copy of ration card of foster parents.
- Attested copy of Aadhaar card of foster parents.
Objective Of The Palak Mata Pita Yojana
Government of Gujarat has launched Palak Mata Pita Yojana for children aged 0 to 18 years whose parents have passed away. Under this scheme, parents will be given ₹ 3000 per month as child support for taking care of children. Now we will provide details regarding the scheme so that you can apply for the scheme.
From State level it is done through Director, Social Security Account, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar and District Social Security Officer/District Child Protection Officer office at district level. Also online application for getting assistance of this scheme is to be done on the portal (https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in) and for more information about it contact the office of District Social Security Officer/ District Child Protection Officer.
The Sponsorship and Approval Committee (SFCAC) formed under the chairmanship of the District Social Security Officer at each district level reviews the applications submitted by the District Social Security Officer for payment of assistance to the eligible foster parents as per the rules of the Government
|Read All Details In Gujarati||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|